Universal Flooring University
2 Day In Depth Epoxy Flooring Training Course
You want to take on a new challenging job and grow your career but you’re not confident in moving forward. This epoxy flooring training course was designed to help individuals new to epoxy flooring and existing contractors learn the basics of Epoxy Flooring. You will acquire the skills and the confidence to become a successful epoxy flooring professional.
Upon completion of this 2-day course, you will be able to:
- Have a key understanding of each step involved in applying a floor from surface preparation to the final coating
- Understand the differences between the various types of flooring systems
- Confidently install metallic epoxy floors
- Properly specify the right floor solution for each project
- Understand the basic concepts of epoxy chemistry and the main differences between epoxies and polyurethanes
- Understand all the necessary equipment and tools required
- Eliminate common pitfalls like trowel marks, bubbles and curing issues.
- Where and how to market your services.
- Profitability pricing guide.
Individual workstations set up for a personalized hands-on experience.
Upon completion of the course, our network of industry professionals will be available for ongoing training and support.
Upcoming Training Dates:
- Sat Aug 27, 2022 to Sun August 28, 2022
- Sat October 22, 2022 to Sun October 23, 2022
Time: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- All training materials & Supplies
Can't Make It To Our Miami Training?
Let us know where you are located. We are working on providing training in locations across the US and will contact you with new training dates and locations as they become available.
"*" indicates required fields